Hi, I`m Kosuke Sato. Please call me “Ko”.
I studied athletic training (sports medicine) in San Jose State University in California, and am a certified NATA athletic trainer. I worked for several sports teams in America including San Francisco Giants in 2010. I have traveled over 34 countries for one and half year to study other countries` traditional and holistic medicine: Thai Massage in Thailand , Ayurvedic Medicine in Sri Lanka, Traditional Chinese Medicine in China, Jikiden-Reiki in Germany, Vipassana Meditation in India, and Rolfing in South Africa and America. I now work in Shinjuku, Tokyo, offering Rolfing sessions by integrating with other traditional and holistic medicinal skills I have learned.
– Certified Rolfer™ (The Rolf® Institute of Structural Integration)
– NATA-BOC Certified Athletic Trainer (NATA/BOC, ATC)
– Certified Ayurvedic Medicine Therapist (Shanthi Ayurveda Hotel & Clinic/Ayurveda School)
– Certified General Thai Massage Therapist (The Watpo Traditional Medical School)
– Certified Jikiden-Reiki Therapist (Jikiden-Reiki Association)
– Completed the Traditional Chinese Medicine Short Program (Zhongfang Red Cross International Hospital)
“Work and Education”
– San Jose State University majoring in Athletic Training, BS.
– MLB San Francisco Giants Year Intern Athletic Trainer 2010
– San Jose Giants Intern Athletic Trainer 2011
– Brophy College Preparatory Athletic Trainer 2012